Thursday, April 15, 2010

13 months of sunshine

Ah yes, that famous adage ... proliferated by Ethiopian tourist outfits. I woke up today to the sound of rain rain and more rain that started at 5AM when I got up to ___. The Sens pulled it off! Sweet. I did not spring out of bed today to check the score as I thought they were not playing until tonight. We saw Bill off late last night then I settled into an Arsenal game on DStv. They ended up losing 2-1 to Tottenham. They looked very flat during the first half so deserved what they got probably. How about the Coyotes ... a come from behind victory over the Red Wings! What will they think of next. I am hoping to see Melaku again tomorrow before I leave. He is going to the buffet at Bole 19 and I am hoping to coax him over to Dr. Paul's after that.

I get the dark gray pin-striped suit today. I mentioned to Dr. Paul that we are probably the same size and if something holds up the suit after tomorrow, he could indeed be the proud owner of a new 3-piece pin-striped jobbie.

No comments: