Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The west is the best?

In some ways, "yes" ...back on Canadian soil now since late Saturday. I watched 4 movies on the way over from Istanbul. I am now even more convinced that the trick to minimizing the mess with a 7-hour time change is to sleep as little as possible during the daylight component of said journey. The movies, at least 3 of them, were crap, and Casablanca was as great as it was when I first saw it in the 60's ... here's looking at you kid.

My Sweet Thing surprised me with Golden Palace which was a treat, not as big a one as seeing her. I spoke to Nathan and saw Ben and Les Sunday. Steve and Benita dropped in for a second and it was nice to see them.

The Sens are down 2 games to 1 and I will eagerly watch game 4 tonight at 7. I am working on a deliverable for MoFED this week and hope to get signoff by Thursday. I got something from Tagel and am still waiting for some material from Dr. Paul. It will all be ready to go then, and I will parcel it off and dispatch remotely to MoFED.

No comments: