Friday, April 2, 2010

The rain is merciless

As I mentioned in my last post, there is such a crowd at church on Good Friday that chairs are set up outside to accommodate the throngs of attendees. So naturally one would expect it to be dry? Not a chance. It poured this morning for 10-15 minutes and it was quite heavy. I was under the impression that the service commenced today about 9AM so hopefully the congregants were not soaked.

As expected, it's Tagel and me at work. I am getting a lot done since there is nobody else to distract me. Checked up on WTP tennis and there is a men's semi-final on at 6:30PM. Now I will look at the Sony Ericsson web site to confirm the time. Since DST started in North America in early March and the UK last weekend, Ottawa is now 7 hours behind me and London is 2. The times advertised on DStv are CAT (central Africa time) which is 1 hour behind Addis. As if I am so busy the incorrect time would affect me :).

A mere 21,459 minutes now until I return to family and friends. I have enjoyed the news Shauna about the Generous Cuff.

{{PC Kpk 5v1 l2ly 0opur 0oh0 0olyl 3v1sk il h wvz0 sprl 0opz 0oh0 q1z0 3lu0 vu huk vu huk vu huk hm0ly 5v1 mpn1ylk v10 3oh0 p0 zh5z 5v1 ylhsp6lk 0olyl 3hz uv opkklu tlzzhnl. 0oh0 tprv3hi5 jhu il 2ly5 0ypjr5 PC}} 7

No comments: