Friday, February 5, 2010

Almost end of week 1

Wednesday had been a glorious Addis-like sunny dry season day. Thursday was back to cloudy with the sun doing its best to poke through the cloud cover. Today is gray and cool. This is certainly not what I expected for the dry season and habesha claims this is out of the ordinary. I am going to get the internet card for my Mac today and may as well go to customs at the airport. I have been without internet at the guest house since getting back and it is difficult. No plans yet for the weekend other than tennis Sunday at 2.

Shauna/Paddy, should I continue with the cookies in the BLOG for your enjoyment?

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Yes Please, I just made a grid for Paddy to help him with his deciphering!
It's been a crazy week, with hockey, riding restarting, and fencing party planned.
We'll get to the latest tonight most likely.
S