Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Deliverables at a feverish pace

As many as four will hit the street within the next week. That is sweet and is keeping me busy at work which I like. I went with Dr. Paul to see the new house they are renting starting March 1 ... 8 bedrooms (I think) and probably 5000-6000 square feet. They are excited since they are paying not much more than their current digs, but so much more room. The place is new and they are the first tenants.

Played tennis today and I was rusty but it was a good workout. My new internet modem allows me to connect at 10-12 times more speed than the previous POS I had. I can even watch the Slingbox now which means, not that I will be up, I can watch the Flames/Sens that starts tomorrow at 3:30AM (7:30PM Tuesday in Ottawa). I spoke with Ben MacAbbey and he helped me with copying files from a DOS USB drive to my Mac. He claimed the Mac O/S has a terrible time with NTFS and the software he turned me on to sure helps ... the copy would have taken 2.5 hours last time I tried and after installing this stuff he pointed me at it took 55 seconds!

1 {{PC Mpwf zpv Qbeez boe ufmm Tfbo uif tbnf ... PC}}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you guys talk about the sleep function when you close your laptop too?