Monday, February 15, 2010

A short rainy season

What with the yucchhy weather as of late, habesha has finally suggested this is supposedly a regular occurrence called a "short rainy season" in the middle of the dry season from November through May. They believe it is a little bit longer than usual, and this must be global warming's effect on sub-Saharan Africa. It's a sunny day with a small cloud cover which will probably deteriorate into gray sky and maybe rain.

I am stopping at Yordanos on the way to work to speak with the doctor about my left foot. It was bothering me for a day or two last week after tennis in the same spot that led to my problems in the fall. I hope I do not have to give up tennis, except it may be a blessing since I am so poor at it :) To quote my wonderful sister-in-law Devorah (aka deb4laz), gotta run ... Jakov thanks for the note on my foot.

No comments: