Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just for Paddy

Paddy is my 10 year-old Godson, a fine young man who lives in the Glebe, an area of Ottawa. He plays drums and hockey and has a very warm personality that all who come in contact with find very alluring. He is a real family guy and very very in tune with his surroundings. When ST and I announced we were getting married in 2001, he mentioned to his Mom that he was glad we were making a family. He has been putting up with my wet kisses for years and when he was very young, his maternal Grandma knew when I had been over 'cause his face was red from the kisses. He has an older brother Sean who also plays hockey as well as an Epi (red dual cutaway and has played at BluesFest!!!!) and the the double bass. Paddy educated me on the fine delicacy of peanut butter smeared liberally on a granny smith apple. I love it when he says (more used to say) "you know what mikowaby" ... usually followed by some Paddy'ism that was beyond CUTE!

Patrick, your Mom tells me you are solving all mikowaby's cryptic cookies I am putting in the BLOG for you. Your Mom asked if I had gotten any of your responses. No I have not; have you sent some?

2 {{PC Ujpqwnf vjg0 dg jctfgt? K okuu jcpikpi qwv ykvj 0qw cpf Ugcp ... PC}}

No comments: