Friday, February 12, 2010

Fast and furious

Well they do call me the auditor and that is exactly what I did this week. It was a real cauldron of activity, and I am close to delivering 4 items next week. We are still mired in the short rainy season, except other than Wednesday, it has been more like a short gloomy/gray season.

Now that I am in possession of a faster internet card, I may just watch the Detroit game tomorrow, even though it is on at 3AM here (ya right ... easier said than done). I found out that I owe Bolé 19 tennis club 150 birr for January and February and will join as well for March next month. I received my first in-country expenses cheque today and will pay some of the bill at Deker. Dr. Paul leaves for America in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow. They are moving to their new house next week.

Habesha jam session tomorrow with Nehemiah and bass player ... way too excited. If Melaku is into it we may go out for music tonight. We mean sometime to check out what is going on in the basement of Edna mall (music-wise) which is a very short walk from Deker.

Paddy, let me know if this is too hard ... Shauna, please let me know if he is reading these.

7 {{PC 5v1 l2ly uv0pjl 3olu 5v1 svvr mvy zvtl0opun 0oh0 p0 pz hs3h5z pu 0ol shz0 wshjl 5v1 svvr PC}}

No comments: